Looking for innovative ways to encourage your community or guests to get out and play? Tune in to Recreation Management’s educational webinar series with CRS founder, Ron Romens!
As industry leader and aqua park inventor, Ron shares how to Transform Expectations with a Water-Based Family Entertainment Center. Learn more about the benefits of this innovative new approach to recreation. Click below to watch the webinar presentation and learn how Fireman’s Park and Bergen County partnered with CRS to discover how to combine land and water-based recreation to get every demographic involved in the fun.
MORE RESOURCES to help you plan:
- Recording of Webinar
- Webinar Presentation Slides
- Project Case Studies
- Waterfront Project Planning Guide
- Waterfront Solutions – Product Guide
- CRS Capabilities
- Aqua Park Modularity 101
In this presentation you will:
- Learn more about the benefits of this innovative new approach to recreation, including revenue-building opportunities and the economic value of utilizing sustainable natural resources.
- Discover how to best combine land and water-based recreation to provide a way for every demographic to get involved in the fun.
- Explore case studies of municipalities, developers, resorts and others that have implemented their own unique water-based family entertainment venue.