Work with Commercial Recreation Specialists to create a profitable business. More than 75 years combined experience in the recreation industry means Commercial Recreation Specialists has exactly what you need for enhancing your wake park or creating something completely new. Concept to completion, the CRS team of experts will get the most from your space.
We’re not just another recreation equipment supplier. We are a turn-key resource that can provide the necessary planning, design, installation, training and operational support you need to ensure that your investment will work for you. We’ll guide you through every step to ensure you’re getting the most from your investment.
We will help you increase overall capacity to maximize your space and triple your revenue. Through proper site and operations planning and appropriate product selections, let us help you amplify your wake park and design a custom plan that will get the most out of your site. We know what it takes and we understand how to help you meet all of your goals, it’s all about finding the right combination to boost your potential and generate entirely new revenue streams.
Create new revenue streams
Adding additional attractions to your wake park you can successfully triple your revenue. Other wake parks have transformed their sites and have seen 75% of their revenue come from these auxiliary avenues.
- Aquaparks – Inflatable obstacle courses give customers the fun and excitement they are looking for while optimizing the space for large user capacities
- Paddle Sports – Stand-up paddleboards, kayaks and corcls offer alternative activities between wake park or aquapark sessions
- Other Rentals – Beach cabanas, umbrellas and chairs provide customers the opportunity to be more comfortable while contributing to overall revenue
Create A Destination
With the right design, planning, process & products, CRS helps you create a destination that will keep patrons staying longer and coming back for more, all resulting in more revenue.
- Whole Family Appeal – Creating a space with activities for all ages and abilities broadens your target market and provides a space where everyone can enjoy and spend time together
- Multiple Activities – Offering a variety of activities outside of the cable tow, like an aquapark, swimming beach and paddle sports, allows you to expand overall capacity
- Active & Passive Recreation Zones – Creating zones for both active and passive recreation adds to the appeal
- Add Comfort – When patrons are comfortable they stay longer and have more opportunity to take advantage of the activities, concessions and merchandise that you have available at your location.
Protect Yourself & Your Patrons
Cheap imitations from China and other countries are entering the market more and more. Knock-offs of popular products are not only substandard, they’re flat-out illegal. When considering waterfront products, be sure to protect yourself and your patrons from the hazards of cheap imitations. Cost savings from knock-offs can end up costing you more in the long run.
Learn More about the hazards of cheap imitations.
Operate in the black
Build business credit and save cash reserves by financing equipment purchases.
- Fixed Payments – Monthly payments that match cashflow
- Conserve Working Capital – Save cash and lines of credit for an emergency
- Build Business Credit – establish and maintain business credit
- Save Personal Credit – Maintain personal credit by financing equipment with business credit
- Seasonal Payment Plans Available – A variety of payment plans available to account for a special peak season or year round business
- Deferred Contact Payments Available – Get the equipment needed while payments start after business starts making money
- Tax Benefits – Based on selected plan, up to 100% of payment is deductable
- Buy What’s Needed – Get the equipment that is needed, to achieve growth objectives