Aquaglide 3-Year Limited Warranty – Platinum
Aquaglide®, Inc. warrants this product to be free of defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. Warranty is valid only with dated proof of purchase in the form of the original invoice.
2. Warranty is valid only when the product is used for normal recreational or commercial activities, and does not cover damage, or any issues resulting from misuse, excessive use, or lack of normal maintenance.
3. Aquaglide® will make the final warranty determination which may require inspection and/or photos of the product which clearly show defect(s). We may require the product be sent to another location of our choice, freight prepaid, or photos and other proof of claim be sent by email.
4. If a product is deemed to be defective by Aquaglide®, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only, at Aquaglide’s® discretion. Aquaglide® will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product, or any other claims of any kind.
5. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, punctures; damage caused by dragging the product over the ground; damage due to excessive sun exposure or seam failure due to over-inflation in the sun; damage caused by improper handling , or improper storage; damage caused by marine growth or other marine animals; damage caused by use in waves or shore break; or damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship.
6. Warranty coverage will be pro-rated at the discretion of Aquaglide® in a reasonable manner, based on the issue(s) at hand and the age and condition of the item. Typical pro rata coverage scale (may vary):
≤6 Months Replacement
≤1 Year Repair or 75% – 100% of replacement cost
≤2 Years Repair or 50% – 75% of replacement cost
≤3 Years Repair or 25% – 50% of replacement cost
7. This warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product without the express written authorization of Aquaglide®.
8. The warranty for any product which has been repaired or replaced under this warranty is valid from the date of the original purchase only.
9. Any warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt. The name of the retailer and date of purchase must be clear and legible.
10. There are no warranties which extend beyond the warranty specified here.
Returns and Service Policy
Product can be returned only if a return authorization number (RA) is given by Aquaglide® in advance. The RA number must be on the outside of the package or it will be refused upon delivery. Freight on the returned product must be prepaid or it will not be accepted. Upon receipt, Aquaglide® will make a determination within (30) days as to whether the product is covered under his warranty and to what extent. If the product is covered completely under warranty it will be returned to the customer at the expense of Aquaglide®, Inc. after repairs can be made. If the product is not covered by the warranty, or if the pro rate policy will result in charges to the customer for repair or replacement of the product, the customer will receive a quote for repair and/ or replacement as well as any necessary cleaning and shipping charges. The customer will have 30 days to accept the quotation. At the end of 30 days, or upon refusal of the quote, Aquaglide® will return the product in the condition in which it was received at the customer’s expense. If the customer accepts Aquaglide’s® quotation, the customer agrees to authorize Aquaglide® to charge the customer’s credit card for any costs not covered under the terms and conditions of the Aquaglide® Warranty.
All Aquaglide® Platinum™ products are marked with a serial number near the main inflation valve (#1). The serial number may be stamped into the PVC directly around the valve, or it may be visible on a welded plate near the valve. Please include this number when you contact your dealer, with any warranty claim.