Aquaglide 3-Year Limited Warranty – Platinum
Aquaglide®, Inc. warrants this product to be free of defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
The warranty term for commercial aquapark products is (3) years from the date of purchase. Warranty coverage includes all critical manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover abuse, cosmetic blemishes, or wear-and-tear on consumptive parts and accessories.
Commercial products under an approved warranty claim may be repaired or replaced, in part or entirely, at the sole discretion of Aquaglide. Commercial products in use for (2) years or less qualify for full replacement. Products in use for up to (3) years may also be replaced, repaired or pro-rated for credit at the sole discretion of Aquaglide based on condition and use.
Consumptive parts such as straps, handles, ropes, footsteps and D-rings are easily repairable and may or may not be replaced under warranty depending on the cause of failure. Please discuss with Aquaglide what replacement commercial parts are available.
Items not covered under warranty:
- Normal wear and tear
- Simple punctures or tears that can be repaired
- Damage caused by knife cuts when opening products
- Damage caused by dragging the product during installation
- Damage caused by overloading the product with more than the recommended number of users
- Full item replacement for failure of external parts such as handles, footsteps and D rings that can be replaced or repaired
- Excessive UV exposure without proper treatment and care (material breakdown, fading, fabric deterioration)
- Damage due to over-inflation including failure caused by excessive heat from sun exposure
- Vandalism or intended damage
- Product failure due to force majeure or acts of god, storms, waves or high winds
- Improper maintenance and storage
- Animal damage
- Damage caused by marine growth including barnacles
- Damage caused by chemicals or poor water quality
- Damage caused by improper anchoring
Manufacturing defects. This includes general workmanship, seam failures, and material failure due to manufacturing defect.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be the original owner? Yes. The warranty coverage is only applicable to the original owner/purchaser. Warranties are non-transferrable.
- What do you mean by “authorized dealer”? Commercial Recreation Specialists is an authorized dealer. If this product was purchased from a friend, garage sale, craigslist, etc., it’s not an authorized dealer.
- What if I can’t find a leak? We recommend using a soapy water solution and spraying down the product. Another method is to submerge the item underwater and look for bubbles at the leak site.
- Should I try a repair first? In most cases, the warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change, or modification has been made to any part of the product. Authorized repairs are issued in writing, directly from Aquaglide.
- Do you accept returns? Returns are processed on a case-by-case basis and items can only be returned if a Return Authorization (RA) number is provided by Aquaglide.
- What if my product has been warrantied before? The warranty only applies to the original item purchase date. The warranty is not extended if a replacement item is issued.
- How does the pro-rated coverage work on commercial items? Warranty coverage will be pro-rated at the discretion of Aquaglide®