👷🏽 – No install experience required, we will train you!
💲 – Starting at $17.50+, field experience in the recreational environment a PLUS!
🗺️ – Live near Madison, WI -OR- St. Paul MN
🧳 – Travel the Midwest for FREE
🤘 – Work with your buddies
Commercial Recreation Specialists is looking to bolster its already successful team with a highly organized, driven Installer for its land-based Project Channel in the Midwest. As an Installer, you are dedicated to ensuring high quality, successful installations of CRS projects such as Splashpads, Playgrounds, Adventure-Style Mini Golf Courses and more. You will work as directed by the Field Superintendent and/or Crew Lead you are assigned to. You will work out of the Verona, WI office, or from one of our satellite locations and complete projects in Wisconsin as well as the upper Midwest, with an occasional national project.
You must be a person of high character, integrity, and honesty; have the ability and willingness to be a part of a team; be insatiably curious and have the capacity to learn; have a tremendous work ethic with the willingness to do whatever it takes to serve the client; hold yourself accountable for their growth and success; manage your time effectively; exhibit exemplary communication in person and be serious about fun! The rest can be learned and/or trained.
To be successful as an Installer, you should have a can-do attitude and be a problem-solver. You should have a basic understanding of standard construction practices, including some knowledge of low-voltage electrical, plumbing, concrete work and excavation.
Installers Responsibilities Include:
Performing assigned duties:
- With precision and in accordance with directions from CLs and FSs
- In as efficient and timely a manner as possible
- While ensuring all steps are approached with safety as the priority
- Executing quality and ensuring all project information is captured in the CRS quality tool as directed
Required Education and Experience:
- 6 to 18 months field experience preferably in the recreational environment
- High School Diploma or GED — required
- AA/AS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a similar field is desired
- BA/BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar field a plus
- Proven ability to multitask under pressure and prioritize urgent situations
- Recognized internship beneficial
- Working knowledge of MS Suite of software (Word, Excel and Teams)
- Voluntary certification is beneficial
- Broad understanding of standard construction practices a plus
- Possesses a valid Driver’s License, good driving history, dependable transportation and can pass background check – required
- Possession of an OSHA 10 certification is highly desirable
- This position will require overnight and weekend travel to various jobs and customer work sites, particularly during the construction season.
This job is full-time with the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k + company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Training & Certifications