Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) is looking to bolster its already successful team with a highly organized, driven Project Coordinator (PC) for its Project Channel in the Midwest. As the PC you are dedicated to assisting the CRS project team with quality, successful installations of CRS projects such as Splashpads, Playgrounds, Adventure-Style Mini Golf Courses and more. You will work out of the Verona, WI office and complete projects in Wisconsin as well as the upper Midwest, with an occasional national project.
You must be a person of high character, integrity, and honesty; have the ability and willingness to be a part of a team; be insatiably curious and have the capacity to learn; have a tremendous work ethic with the willingness to do whatever it takes to serve the client; hold yourself accountable for their growth and success; manage your time effectively; exhibit exemplary communication in person, on the phone, and in writing; and be serious about fun! The rest can be learned and/or trained.
To be successful as a PC you should be a problem-solver. Ideal candidates will have exceptional analytical and time-management skills, an ability to identify and utilize technology to improve back-office support efficiencies. Owning problems and the success of a project is ultimately the PC’s responsibility.
The Project Coordinator will report to the CRS Project Manager (PM).
Project Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Own the subcontractor bid process (sourcing) and assist the PM with issuing purchase orders (POs).
- Maintain the subcontractor DB in Sugar CRM.
- Assist the PM with filing & submitting for required permits.
- Assist the PM with entering forecasts & actuals for construction activities in the scheduling tool.
- Assist the PM & FS with scheduling all subcontractors and internal assets.
- Coordinate drawing review and approvals.
- Set up rental equipment and order material as needed.
- Communicating with clients, designers, and engineers.
- Be primary contact for customer management – after sales handoff.
- Assist with gathering QC and COP documentation from the field.
- Document control. Maintain all SOWs, CDs, and technical docs for issuance to crews and subs.
- Turnover/closeout package review and approval as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of Project Management experience preferably in the recreational environment
- High School Diploma or GED — required.
- Associate degree in Project or Systems Management, Engineering, or similar field a plus.
- Proven ability to multitask under pressure and prioritize urgent situations.
- Working knowledge of MS Suite of software (Word, Excel, and Teams).
- Extremely high level of proficiency with MS Excel – to include vlookups and pivot tables – required.
- Broad understanding of standard construction practices a plus.
- Possesses a valid Driver’s License, good driving history, dependable transportation and can pass background check – required.
This job is full-time with the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k + company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Training & Certifications