CRS is looking to bolster its already successful team with a highly organized, driven Deployment Coordinator (DC) for its Project Channel in the Midwest. As the DC you are dedicated to assisting the CRS Deployment team with quality, successful installations of CRS projects such as Splashpads, Playgrounds, Adventure-Style Mini Golf Courses and more. You will work out of the Verona, WI office and complete projects in Wisconsin as well as the upper Midwest, with an occasional national project.
You must be a person of high character, integrity, and honesty; have the ability and willingness to be a part of a team; be insatiably curious and have the capacity to learn; have a tremendous work ethic with the willingness to do whatever it takes to serve the client; hold yourself accountable for their growth and success; manage your time effectively; exhibit exemplary communication in person, on the phone, and in writing; and be serious about fun! The rest can be learned and/or trained.
To be successful as a DC you should be problem-solver. Ideal candidates will have exceptional analytical and time-management skills, an ability to identify and utilize technology to improve back-office support efficiencies. Owning problems and the success of a project is ultimately the DC’s responsibility.
Deployment Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Support the Deployment Manager (DM) in managing the needs of the deployment crews to include:
- Assisting the DM with logistical coordination of OEM equipment and ensuring its arrival on time.
- Updating the forecasting and scheduling tracker as work is completed.
- Assist with vectoring and dispatching the crews to where they need to be and when they need to arrive.
- Arrange for travel needs for the deployed crews.
- Set up rental equipment as directed.
- Assist in recruiting efforts to include:
- Marketing the positions appropriately.
- Posting openings on social media.
- Conducting preliminary interviews.
- Payroll review and submission of receipts
- Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the implementation of same for warehousing activities.
- Being the lead for managing the warehousing of inflatables and the repair of same in the off season.
- Assist in the management of rental trucks, to include:
- Truck maintenance schedules and coordinating routine maintenance and oil changes.
- Submission of weekly mileage reports to Enterprise.
- Help with answering emails during deployment season especially when the DM is in the field.
- Hiring internal resources.
- Document control. Maintain all installation layouts, anchor tag legends, and technical docs for issuance to crews.
- Ensure data and photo entry into customer files.
- Assist with gathering QC and COP documentation from the field.
- Assist with customer follow-up communication, and post job completion/close out documents.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of Deployment Management experience preferably in the recreational environment
- High School Diploma or GED — required.
- Associate degree in Deployment Management, Engineering, or similar field a plus.
- Proven ability to multitask under pressure and prioritize urgent situations.
- Working knowledge of MS Suite of software (Word, Excel, and Teams).
- This position will require overnight and weekend travel to various jobs and customer work sites, particularly during the construction season.
This job is full-time with the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k + company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Training & Certifications