Why Waterfront Install Tech is the job you need this spring…
Make $40k+ in less than 6 months…you even have November through March off!
No experience needed! Just be a strong swimmer and we will train you on the rest.
You get to travel across the US for FREE. Your expenses are paid + per diem.
You get to work with your buddies! And make some cool new ones along the way.
Role and Responsibilities
The Waterfront Services Technician will report directly to the Waterfront Technical Services Manager and:
- Install inflatable floating aqua parks in lakes, ponds and ocean settings (spring)
- See example: Bear Paw Beach Adventure Island
- Unbox, inflate, and assemble inflatables in accordance with park design layout
- Position and install anchors of various sizes and types
- Connect inflatable products to anchor lines underwater
- Remove and winterize inflatable aqua parks (fall)
- deep clean products at the end of the season
- Deflate, fold, and bag products for winter storage
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Ideal candidates must: be a person of high character, integrity, and honesty; have the ability and willingness to be a part of a team; be curious and have the capacity to learn; have a tremendous work ethic with the willingness to do whatever it takes to serve the client; hold themselves accountable for their growth and success; manage their time effectively; exhibit exemplary communication in person and on the phone; and be serious about fun!
Additional Key Success Factors:
- Ability to follow-through
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative & team-focused
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Project professionalism in representing the organization, internally and externally
- Act as a critical thinker and innovator to achieve growth and profitability
- Open to coaching and able to take direction
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to complete and project-manage assignments in a timely and effective manner
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Prior work experience in the commercial recreation industry a plus
Required Education, Background & Skills:
- At least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Strong swimming skills, diving, lifting 100+ lbs
- Outdoor physical labor
- SCUBA a plus, but not required
This position requires sustained seasonal overnight and weekend travel to customer’s locations throughout the during two main seasons in spring and fall. Travel logistics are coordinated by the company and all related expenses are covered by the company.
*Recruitment bonus available! So, bring your friends!