We employ talented people, and we invest in them, providing opportunities to grow. We promote a culture of fairness and accountability with a start-up feel. With the best people on board, we can empower them to take a proactive approach to anticipate our clients’ needs. At Commercial Recreation Specialists (CRS) we focus on creative solutions to tough problems while being a trusted resource for our customers.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating sales aspects of our team’s park and recreation projects. The Sales Coordinator will work closely with our Recreation Specialists (outside sales), Project Managers, Vendors, and Operations to insure successful sales, logistics, and installation of recreation equipment and projects.
Responsibilities include many functions related to growing the business and serving clients, particularly supporting salespeople, initiating project designs, keeping information up to date in CRM and accounting software, creating quotes, sales orders, and invoices, communicating with all entities involved in a project through the sales phase, and some customer service.
A “servanthood” mentality is a requirement. Candidates must: be a person of high character, integrity, and honesty; have the ability and willingness to be a part of a team; be insatiably curious and have the capacity to learn; have a tremendous work ethic with the willingness to do whatever it takes to serve the client; be highly organized with the coordination of multiple, concurrent projects; hold themselves accountable for their growth and success; manage their time effectively; exhibit exemplary communication in person, on the phone, and in writing; and be serious about fun!
Key responsibilities and success factors include:
- Creating file repositories/channels in MS Teams.
- Request product pricing from OEMs for new sales opportunities.
- Create pricing spreadsheets to evaluate the potential margin of an opportunity.
- Create, format, and collate proposals for public RFPs and RFQs or for private clients using word, Adobe, and Digi-deck!
- Managing Sales Order Process:
- Generate quotes in accounting system (Sage).
- Converting quotes to sales orders in accounting system (Sage).
- Entering job costing data into accounting system (Sage).
- Converting sales orders to invoices in accounting system (Sage).
- Coordinating OEM deliveries to the customers location.
- Generate POs for OEMs
- Ensuring required design documents are acquired from OEM and distributed as needed.
- Document handling and control.
- Preparing the sales to installation handoff package.
Required Education, Background and Skills:
- High School Diploma required.
- College degree preferred.
- A customer-focused, team-oriented servant mentality
- An heroic level of organization
- Ability to Multitask: running multiple projects concurrently
- Strong Communication skills: phone, email, text
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software (Sage), including creating quotes, sales orders, and invoices.
- Customer Service Focus.
- Knowledge of CRM (SugarSell).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Teams.
- Warranty Experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- Previous experience in the recreation market and/or selling to municipalities, resorts, parks, recreation centers and the like.
- Additional Notes:
- Will train the right candidate on industry and product offerings.
- Infrequent overnight travel may be required for trainings, trade shows, and sales.
This job is full-time with the following benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k + company contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Training & Certifications